Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Damn Geckos...part 2

Okay...since my last rant on these lovely creatures proved somewhat effective, I deceided to try it again. I think my previous mental thoughts scared the buggers, because I have only seen a couple of them since (and they have been outside). I alerted Cory where I saw them so we could be extra careful not to let them in the house. About a week ago I spotted one in the foyer, and thank goodness Cory caught it and released it...see they were getting too comfortable again... Last night they struck again! I was sweeping the kitchen floor and all of the sudden the floor was moving too, and I gasped and almost dropped my broom. Cory rolled his eyes and told me to get it...Yeah, right!!! I told Diva to "get the bug" and she scared it under our cabinet in the kitchen...GREAT! Now I have a gecko hanging out under a piece of furniture which is close to where I/we eat...and right in the middle of a very high traffic area...and we have company coming tomorrow!

Disclaimer:
I usually try not to kill them (as they do eat my other foe...bugs), but if it's going to be me catching it, or Diva catching it...I'll go Diva EVERY TIME!

No comments: